- Meet a familiar face as our new intern social worker!
- And lastly, the office….
- And here is one of the bedrooms
- This is the lounge for the older boys in the Transition House
- Have a look at the new Transition House……
- And we also had the chance to meet the latest addition to the Wandera-Kelly family, Eliza Grace…..
- Sarah & Gerald were there too….
- GI ASCO Summer Lunch, 9 May 2015
Tag Archives: volunteer
Kate Lawrence has just returned from Jinja and sent us the following message – I did have a great time in Jinja and feel rather ‘out of body’ after leaving the UK in the worst snow in years, hitting Jinja … Continue reading
Check out this fantastic video by Sally Powell about her time at ASCO – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQMEACU71FI
Drawings from the boys at ASCO are being featured in an Exhibition organised by local Bristol artist, Jan Connett, taking place at the Centrespace Gallery in Bristol from 19-24 November. ASCO has been named as one of the charities supported … Continue reading
We’re pleased to launch the GI Trust website on its own URL, gitrust.org.uk