- Meet a familiar face as our new intern social worker!
- And lastly, the office….
- And here is one of the bedrooms
- This is the lounge for the older boys in the Transition House
- Have a look at the new Transition House……
- And we also had the chance to meet the latest addition to the Wandera-Kelly family, Eliza Grace…..
- Sarah & Gerald were there too….
- GI ASCO Summer Lunch, 9 May 2015
Tag Archives: Valley View
There are still some tickets for a Charity ball to raise money for Valley View Primary School in Uganda which is being organised by Gemma Leigh http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=129962907069370 Charity Ball – Fundraiser for Valley View Primary School, Uganda Location: The West … Continue reading
Here is an update we’ve just received from Hope at Valley View Primary School Hi Mr.chris how is the going wanted to inform you that children are in their exams this very week and are so promising please.this time please … Continue reading
Amazing! We’ve earned £83.10 so far from easyfundraising, and it costs nothing extra! So sign up, register for GI Trust, use easyfundraising for your online shopping and help raise money for ASCO and Valley View! For more details, click here
We’re pleased to launch the GI Trust website on its own URL, gitrust.org.uk
Sign up with easyfundraising.org.uk and support GI Trust every time you shop online. Choose from over 2,000 of the UK’s best known retailers, including many popular names such as Amazon, M&S, Argos, John Lewis and HMV, and when you shop … Continue reading