- Meet a familiar face as our new intern social worker!
- And lastly, the office….
- And here is one of the bedrooms
- This is the lounge for the older boys in the Transition House
- Have a look at the new Transition House……
- And we also had the chance to meet the latest addition to the Wandera-Kelly family, Eliza Grace…..
- Sarah & Gerald were there too….
- GI ASCO Summer Lunch, 9 May 2015
Tag Archives: raise money
Morning all from Jinja, Uganda! We are in the process of setting up a monthly e-newsletter and also would like to send you all a virtual christmas card, with photos of the boys, as an appreciation of everyones hard efforts … Continue reading
We now have over 60 major retailers, covering electricals, fashion, sports, travel and many others! Click through one of the links on GI Shop Online and we will receive commission up to 10% on the value of your purchase! How … Continue reading
The Online Shop has just gone live, with over 20 retailers signed up, and more on the way. Do your Christmas Shopping via links on the GI Trust website and help the charity earn up to 10% commission on the … Continue reading
Amazing! We’ve earned £83.10 so far from easyfundraising, and it costs nothing extra! So sign up, register for GI Trust, use easyfundraising for your online shopping and help raise money for ASCO and Valley View! For more details, click here
Sign up with easyfundraising.org.uk and support GI Trust every time you shop online. Choose from over 2,000 of the UK’s best known retailers, including many popular names such as Amazon, M&S, Argos, John Lewis and HMV, and when you shop … Continue reading