- Meet a familiar face as our new intern social worker!
- And lastly, the office….
- And here is one of the bedrooms
- This is the lounge for the older boys in the Transition House
- Have a look at the new Transition House……
- And we also had the chance to meet the latest addition to the Wandera-Kelly family, Eliza Grace…..
- Sarah & Gerald were there too….
- GI ASCO Summer Lunch, 9 May 2015
Tag Archives: ASCO appeal
Message from Sarah at ASCO – John has just been discharged from hospital. He is doing well, walking around with crutches and has a review on 22nd. All the boys are really excited to see him. Great news!
So far we’ve received donations for John totalling £297. With GiftAid, that makes £374.56. ASCO may have received some monies directly, but we’re over half way there to raising the £700 needed to fund the operation. Thanks to everyone who’s … Continue reading
Please read the following message from Sarah Kelly at ASCO John is one of our boys, he was on the streets with his nephew until ASCO found them. John suffered a severe injury to his foot whilst on the streets … Continue reading