- Meet a familiar face as our new intern social worker!
- And lastly, the office….
- And here is one of the bedrooms
- This is the lounge for the older boys in the Transition House
- Have a look at the new Transition House……
- And we also had the chance to meet the latest addition to the Wandera-Kelly family, Eliza Grace…..
- Sarah & Gerald were there too….
- GI ASCO Summer Lunch, 9 May 2015
Monthly Archives: February 2015
In September 2014, Luka Bosco suffered a blow to the head during a football match resulting in a macular hole in his left eye. His vision started to deteriorate, he was no longer able to read and following visits to … Continue reading
Sarah is currently on maternity leave in the UK whilst her partner and GI ASCO’s warden, Wandera Gerald, is currently in charge of the project over in Uganda. Whilst she may not be in Uganda, she is in regular contact … Continue reading
GI Trust has been fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to partner with the Basil Flashman Education Trust to help GI ASCO with the cost of primary school fees and facilitate the rise in cost as its boys progress … Continue reading
Five years ago this January, GI ASCO was founded. We would like to invite you all to celebrate by participating in a week of fundraising activities! From Friday 6th – 13th March we would like to encourage all of our … Continue reading