- Meet a familiar face as our new intern social worker!
- And lastly, the office….
- And here is one of the bedrooms
- This is the lounge for the older boys in the Transition House
- Have a look at the new Transition House……
- And we also had the chance to meet the latest addition to the Wandera-Kelly family, Eliza Grace…..
- Sarah & Gerald were there too….
- GI ASCO Summer Lunch, 9 May 2015
Monthly Archives: November 2013
We are all so grateful for the fantastic response to the appeal to cover Sarah’s medical bills. The operation was successful and Sarah is recovering, but will need to rest and build up her strength. As at 8pm on Sunday … Continue reading
Hi everyone,Sarah Kelly, director of GI ASCO has had to undergo emergency surgery in Kampala (21st Nov 2013) due to a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. She is now in recovery but we urgently need £1500 to cover the cost. Please donate … Continue reading
After a strenuous review by the Uganda NGO Board, GI ASCO passed with flying colours and has had its operation permit renewed for a further 3 years! The Board was extremely pleased with the purchase of the land and the … Continue reading