- Meet a familiar face as our new intern social worker!
- And lastly, the office….
- And here is one of the bedrooms
- This is the lounge for the older boys in the Transition House
- Have a look at the new Transition House……
- And we also had the chance to meet the latest addition to the Wandera-Kelly family, Eliza Grace…..
- Sarah & Gerald were there too….
- GI ASCO Summer Lunch, 9 May 2015
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Jen & Tom have now raised £1,656 from their Manchester Bogle Stroll. Fantastic! And thanks to everyone who supported this fine effort. If you want to know what a Bogle is, look it up here -http://www.manchesterrag.com/bogle/about/
Moses is making a great recovery. He is due to go to Kampala for a review next Tuesday. He has now returned to school for the mornings. Once again thank you to everyone that contributed!
Jennie & Tom completed their challenge of walking 55 miles over 24 hours around the streets of Manchester. They were out on the course for 22 hours solid, with the final 1.6 miles taking over 2 hours! They’ve raised over … Continue reading
Moses is back in Jinja now and continuing to make good progress. He has begun to eat solids and has more energy. He is still a bit scared of talking but seems a lot brighter in himself!