- Meet a familiar face as our new intern social worker!
- And lastly, the office….
- And here is one of the bedrooms
- This is the lounge for the older boys in the Transition House
- Have a look at the new Transition House……
- And we also had the chance to meet the latest addition to the Wandera-Kelly family, Eliza Grace…..
- Sarah & Gerald were there too….
- GI ASCO Summer Lunch, 9 May 2015
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Moses’ surgery has been completed successfully and he is now recovering on the ward. Hopefully he can come home tonight!
Yesterday the doctor decided that Moses’ needed one more day of IV antibiotics before he could be confirmed ready for surgery. Moses’ has now been admitted to the surgical ward and is scheduled for the procedure at 11am today. 26 … Continue reading
Jennie & Tom are hoping to walk 55 miles around the city of Manchester within 24 hours to raise money for GI ASCO. It’s likely to be very cold, possibly freezing, as they walk through the night on Friday 1 … Continue reading
We’re going to keep the appeal page open for anyone who would like to donate towards an emergency medical fund to help in the future when something happens as it has to Moses. The web address of the appeal page … Continue reading
We launched the appeal to fund Moses’ operation at 5pm on the 22 February and by midday on 23 February we had raised £800! We want to say a huge Thank you for everyone who made a donation for such … Continue reading
Little Moses has been sick several times over recent months and everyone thought it was malaria. Yesterday (Thursday, 21 February) he became sick again with a very high temperature (106 degrees). Sarah took him to see a doctor in Kampala … Continue reading