- Meet a familiar face as our new intern social worker!
- And lastly, the office….
- And here is one of the bedrooms
- This is the lounge for the older boys in the Transition House
- Have a look at the new Transition House……
- And we also had the chance to meet the latest addition to the Wandera-Kelly family, Eliza Grace…..
- Sarah & Gerald were there too….
- GI ASCO Summer Lunch, 9 May 2015
Monthly Archives: November 2011
The Sixth Formers at Hampton School, London recently raised a magnificent £946.25 from a Fancy Dress Ball. The school has a link with ASCO through 2 students who spent 6 months in Jinja during their gap year eighteen months ago. … Continue reading
Dom Michel, who volunteered at ASCO as a gap year student in 2010, recently completed the New York marathon and has so far raised a stunning £4,645 for ASCO! What a fantastic achievement for Dom and his many supporters! Dom’s … Continue reading
Sidney Sussex College is a college of Cambridge University and the Students’ Union has a donations fund from which money can be requested for various charities, local, national and international. Katie Hunter and Charlotte Wabe, first year students at the … Continue reading