- Meet a familiar face as our new intern social worker!
- And lastly, the office….
- And here is one of the bedrooms
- This is the lounge for the older boys in the Transition House
- Have a look at the new Transition House……
- And we also had the chance to meet the latest addition to the Wandera-Kelly family, Eliza Grace…..
- Sarah & Gerald were there too….
- GI ASCO Summer Lunch, 9 May 2015
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Message from Sarah at ASCO – John has just been discharged from hospital. He is doing well, walking around with crutches and has a review on 22nd. All the boys are really excited to see him. Great news!
John had his operation on Monday at a hospital in Kampala and is now recovering. Thanks so much to everyone who donated and helped make it possible!
There are still some tickets for a Charity ball to raise money for Valley View Primary School in Uganda which is being organised by Gemma Leigh http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=129962907069370 Charity Ball – Fundraiser for Valley View Primary School, Uganda Location: The West … Continue reading