- Meet a familiar face as our new intern social worker!
- And lastly, the office….
- And here is one of the bedrooms
- This is the lounge for the older boys in the Transition House
- Have a look at the new Transition House……
- And we also had the chance to meet the latest addition to the Wandera-Kelly family, Eliza Grace…..
- Sarah & Gerald were there too….
- GI ASCO Summer Lunch, 9 May 2015
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Morning all from Jinja, Uganda! We are in the process of setting up a monthly e-newsletter and also would like to send you all a virtual christmas card, with photos of the boys, as an appreciation of everyones hard efforts … Continue reading
Kate Lawrence has just returned from Jinja and sent us the following message – I did have a great time in Jinja and feel rather ‘out of body’ after leaving the UK in the worst snow in years, hitting Jinja … Continue reading
We now have over 60 major retailers, covering electricals, fashion, sports, travel and many others! Click through one of the links on GI Shop Online and we will receive commission up to 10% on the value of your purchase! How … Continue reading
Shibden Head Primary School raised a massive £325 for ASCO, which will likely be used to pay for school fees and equipment. The School has sent a gift and letter to each boy at ASCO and they are now ‘pen … Continue reading
Check out this fantastic video by Sally Powell about her time at ASCO – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQMEACU71FI
Thanks to all who supported and helped at the Heartfelt Exhibition in Bristol. We managed to raise £460 for ASCO at the Exhibition itself, and a further £200 since. Well done to Anne, Jen and Joe!!