- Meet a familiar face as our new intern social worker!
- And lastly, the office….
- And here is one of the bedrooms
- This is the lounge for the older boys in the Transition House
- Have a look at the new Transition House……
- And we also had the chance to meet the latest addition to the Wandera-Kelly family, Eliza Grace…..
- Sarah & Gerald were there too….
- GI ASCO Summer Lunch, 9 May 2015
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Drawings from the boys at ASCO are being featured in an Exhibition organised by local Bristol artist, Jan Connett, taking place at the Centrespace Gallery in Bristol from 19-24 November. ASCO has been named as one of the charities supported … Continue reading
Amazing! We’ve earned £83.10 so far from easyfundraising, and it costs nothing extra! So sign up, register for GI Trust, use easyfundraising for your online shopping and help raise money for ASCO and Valley View! For more details, click here
Well done, Lucy Lyth from London, who raised £599.66 by persuading her school to have a mufti day on the last day of term to raise money for ASCO. She also organised a cake sale and managed to charge people … Continue reading
We’re pleased to launch the GI Trust website on its own URL, gitrust.org.uk